Recent BTSCelebs Articles
- RT @allkpop: Actress #KimYooJung selected as new brand model for BBQ Chicken allkpop.com/article/2022/0… https://t.co/WOtZhP6o8M 6 hours ago
- RT @TEAMHENECIA: youtu.be/7v0_r52ZnDA #henecia #KimHyunJoong #Kpop #korea #music 3 days ago
- RT @allkpop: Kim Hyun Joong updates fans for first time since marriage to first love allkpop.com/article/2022/0… 3 days ago
- RT @arirang_ASC: Get pumped for the boys of @DRIPPIN who are ‘Triple Crown the Perfect’! #DRIPPIN_ASC #arirang_ASC 220705 TUESDAY 1:00PM KS… 4 days ago
- RT @Viki: Don't miss the 6/29 premiere of #DearM, only on #Viki: bit.ly/DearMsns #ParkHyeSoo #NCT #Jaehyun #디어엠 #kdrama #kdramas #… 4 days ago
- RT @official_KHJ87: 待って instagram.com/p/CfYMYsLrN3Q/… 4 days ago
- RT @SF9official: SF9 11TH MINI ALBUM [THE WAVE OF9] JACKET POSTER – RAY OF THE SUN ver. ▶ TITLE - SCREAM ▶ ALBUM RELEASE 2022.07.13 6PM #… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: How Mercy Looks From Here
You have waited long enough….. When BTSCelebs‘ Steven Curtis Chapman “Deep Roots” giveaway ends, Amy’s begins! BTSCelebs will be giving away 2 Amy Grant “How Mercy Looks From Here”albums courtesy of The M Collective. So, make sure you enter for “Deep … Continue reading
If I Could See (What The Angels See) – Life would be so easy if we could see thru the eyes of Angels. Amy Grant talks about the simplicity of believing and trusting in God if she had a vision … Continue reading
Amy Grant Tweets: “When did we start trying to measure up When all of this time, Love has been trying to tell us ~Don’t Try So Hard” BTSCelebs has 2 Amy Grant surprises coming soon…. 1. I’ll be reviewing “How Mercy … Continue reading
Amy Grant Tweets “First single from new record is “Don’t Try So Hard” with one of my musical heroes, @JamesTaylor_com. Will see if I can post lyrics soon!” All rights to the image and quote belongs to Amy Grant.
The Media Collective tweets: “Sneak peek of the new @amygrant album cover! First full-length, all original material album since 2003 – Coming 5/14!” All rights to the image and quote belongs to Amy Grant, Sparrow Records and The Media Collective.