Recent BTSCelebs Articles
- RT @JungMin0403: 꿀나잇 #찰떡궁합 #착한떡 instagram.com/p/CII4p9GlYVB/… 12 hours ago
- #KimHyunJoong made my list! 21 Actors Ready To Take On 2021 wp.me/p1k4K6-43L #SouthKorea #Kdramas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #KimHyunJoong showing off his past albums - instagram.com/p/CIGOrmcHiSc/ 1 day ago
- youtu.be/Dupjj0pibEQ 1 day ago
- RT @arirangworld: Invited Guests on Arirang Radio📻 🥝Nov 30th Super K-Pop(4PM KST) #STACY #스테이씨 @STAYC_official Sound K(8PM KST) #XIA #김준수… 1 day ago
- RT @JungMin0403: 방금 사진을 게시했습니다 instagram.com/p/CICuNpZFfmL/… 1 day ago
- RT @GOT7Official: GOT7 “LAST PIECE” TEASER VIDEO #JINYOUNG youtu.be/8djcNw5ccUw 2020.11.30 MON 6PM <Breath of Love : Last Piece> ALBUM… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Reviews
Today, The Joffrey Ballet gave everyone an intricate look into Christopher Wheeldon’s version of “The Nutcracker” through an inventive virtual show. The program, “Pulling Back The Curtain: The Nutcracker” illustrated the difficult process of creating the stage’s scenery and getting … Continue reading
Scotland is absolutely breathtaking in “Then Came You”.
Puppy love and fast food are the highlights of this “Pride and Prejudice” retelling.
This former Roman god gets serious about faith!
Author A.K. Pittman is honoring Jane Austen’s famous novel “Pride and Prejudice” with a fun 1980s version of her own titled, “Pudge and Prejudice”. The sweet story promises to talk about characters Elyse Nebbit and her sister Jayne as they … Continue reading
Did you love “I Can Only Imagine” and “Grace Unplugged’? If so, I guarantee you will love “The Plans We Made”. The best elements from both movies is combined to bring us an all new tale. Last month, authors Kathryn … Continue reading
[Interview] Kathryn Cushman: I Hope Readers Leave Each Of My Books With Something To Think About… No Sermons Preached, Just A “Real Life” Experience
Kathryn Cushman started her writing journey in 2003, and she has been blessing lives with a wonderful variety of fictional tales ever since. A Promise to Remember, Waiting for Daybreak and Leaving Yesterday are just some of her novels from … Continue reading
Are you ready to open your heart? This month, gifted authors Kathryn Cushman and Lauren Beccue released the inspirational novel titled “The Plans We Made”. It tells the story of two women living polar opposite lifestyles who will form a … Continue reading
I rarely read a book twice, but the books on this list were very tempting. Whether it be the story, descriptive scenery or even the food, there was something about each book here that I’ll never forget. If you want … Continue reading
“The tragedy that had threatened their lives had drawn them together.” Diann Mills’ upcoming novel “Airborne” is placed under the categories fiction, romance and suspense and it delivers each one effortlessly. From the first chapter, readers are instantly transported to … Continue reading