Recent BTSCelebs Articles
- wp.me/p1k4K6-3QL 1 day ago
- RT @hancinema: [Photos] New Stills Added for the #kdrama "Meow, The Secret Boy" dlvr.it/RTJ5lw 1 day ago
- RT @allkpop: So Ji Sub writes a letter to fans following news of his marriage allkpop.com/article/2020/0… https://t.co/mDt1RJHTun 1 day ago
- #KimHyunJoong is including #fans in his music - youtube.com/watch?v=UzoOdq… 1 day ago
- RT @hancinema: Lee Ki-woo Signs Exclusive Model Contract With Prum Wellness dlvr.it/RT4qpx 5 days ago
- Another live #KimHyunJoong performance - youtube.com/watch?v=2lWatS… 5 days ago
- KHJ decided to have fun with fans today - youtube.com/watch?v=rQI_gI… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Rebecca St. James
Rebecca St. James posted on social media today, “Our baby GIRL is here and we are delirious with joy! Imogen (means pure/innocent) Watson Fink was born last Friday night and weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces, 20 inches. Thank you Jesus … Continue reading
Today, Rebecca St. James shared on social media, “36 weeks pregnant today with our second child! God is SO kind and beyond good. Feeling exceedingly grateful! Lam. 3:22,23” A big congratulations to Rebecca and her husband!
Rebecca St. James rushed to social media today to give her fans the latest news regarding her house being affected by the recent California wildfires. The CCM singer shared the image above and message below about her house via Facebook. … Continue reading
The following message was shared on her official Facebook Page today, “Prayers needed! Rebecca was just evacuated from her home in CA due to a wildfire. We just received this from her: “We may have lost our house and everything … Continue reading
Today, Rebecca’s team shared the following via Facebook, “Here’s the first photo of Rebecca’s sweet little baby girl, Gemma Elena. Much rejoicing by family and friends!” All rights to the photo and quote belongs to the Fink family and Rebecca’s team.
Today, Rebeeca St. James’ Facebook shared, “Wonderful news. Rebecca gave birth to a baby girl at 12:50 central this morning. Both mum and precious baby are doing well. Thanks for your prayers. Blessings. Rebecca’s family.” Congratulations to Rebecca and her … Continue reading