Recent BTSCelebs Articles
- RT @mydoll_ent: [#허영생] HeoYoungSaeng solo debut 10th Anniversary Single Album [소파 (小波)] Ver.종류, 구성품 안내 예약 판매 및 팬사인회는 허영생 공식 팬카페에 공지됩니다.… 36 minutes ago
- RT @hancinema: [Ratings] "Sell Your Haunted House", No. 1 in Wednesday-Thursday Dramas Despite a Slight Drop dlvr.it/Rz84pW 1 hour ago
- RT @allkpop: CJ ENM to launch a K-Pop idol audition program in South America allkpop.com/article/2021/0… 15 hours ago
- RT @official_KHJ87: #ヒョンジュン #金亨俊 #SDKB #JUNIQ #JUNIQWORLD #JUNIQJAPAN #TeamHJ instagram.com/p/COfooTsDGwI/… 15 hours ago
- RT @hancinema: 57th Baeksang Arts Awards 2021 Fan Vote Open dlvr.it/Rz032t 1 day ago
- RT @hancinema: Yoo Seung-ho and Hyeri Confirmed for "When Flowers Bloom, I Think of the Moon" dlvr.it/Rz07hC 1 day ago
- RT @allkpop: Actress Jeon Jong Seo signs with US agency United Talent Agency allkpop.com/article/2021/0… https://t.co/GLF718kBmh 1 day ago
Tag Archives: fiction
In August, the complex and beautiful story of “Provenance” officially releases! In Carla Laureano’s newest release, we follow the story of a single California girl named Kendall Green.
“Provenance” is an all new novel by a two-time RITA Award–winning author. This Spring, BTSCelebs plans to give you the complete review of Kendall Green and Gabriel Brandt’s intriguing story. In Carla Laureano‘s newest tale, Gabriel is trying to save … Continue reading
This Spring, author Courtney Walsh takes readers back to Nantucket for the experience of a lifetime.
Puppy love and fast food are the highlights of this “Pride and Prejudice” retelling.
Author A.K. Pittman is honoring Jane Austen’s famous novel “Pride and Prejudice” with a fun 1980s version of her own titled, “Pudge and Prejudice”. The sweet story promises to talk about characters Elyse Nebbit and her sister Jayne as they … Continue reading
Did you love “I Can Only Imagine” and “Grace Unplugged’? If so, I guarantee you will love “The Plans We Made”. The best elements from both movies is combined to bring us an all new tale. Last month, authors Kathryn … Continue reading
[Interview] Kathryn Cushman: I Hope Readers Leave Each Of My Books With Something To Think About… No Sermons Preached, Just A “Real Life” Experience
Kathryn Cushman started her writing journey in 2003, and she has been blessing lives with a wonderful variety of fictional tales ever since. A Promise to Remember, Waiting for Daybreak and Leaving Yesterday are just some of her novels from … Continue reading
Are you ready to open your heart? This month, gifted authors Kathryn Cushman and Lauren Beccue released the inspirational novel titled “The Plans We Made”. It tells the story of two women living polar opposite lifestyles who will form a … Continue reading
I rarely read a book twice, but the books on this list were very tempting. Whether it be the story, descriptive scenery or even the food, there was something about each book here that I’ll never forget. If you want … Continue reading
“The tragedy that had threatened their lives had drawn them together.” Diann Mills’ upcoming novel “Airborne” is placed under the categories fiction, romance and suspense and it delivers each one effortlessly. From the first chapter, readers are instantly transported to … Continue reading