“The next day, when the large crowd that had come to the festival heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, they took palm branches and went out to meet Him. They kept shouting: ‘Hosanna! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord – the King of Israel!’
Jesus found a young donkey and sat on it, just as it is written: Fear no more, Daughter Zion; look! your King is coming, sitting on a donkey’s colt.
His disciples did not understand these things at first. However, when Jesus was glorified, then they remembered that these things had been written about Him and that they had done these things to Him. Meanwhile the crowd, which had been with Him when He called Lazarus out of the tomb and raised him from the dead, continued to testify. This is also why the crowd met Him, because they heard He had done this sign.
Then the Pharisees said to one another, ‘You see? You’ve accomplished nothing. Look-the world has gone after Him!'”
John 12: 12-19
Quotes are from The Graduates Bible [Holman Christian Standard Bible].
- The Bible “Mission” Real Verse: The Cost of Following Jesus Christ (btscelebs.com)
- The Bible “Hope” Real Verse: Jesus Christ is Tempted By Satan (btscelebs.com)
- The Bible “Hope” Real Verse: Jesus Christ Summons The First Disciples (btscelebs.com)
- The Bible “Hope” Real Verse: Joseph Learns Jesus Christ is Coming (btscelebs.com)
- The Bible “Beginnings” Real Verse: God Destroys Sodom and Gomorrah (btscelebs.com)
- The Bible “Hope” Real Verse: Jesus Christ Baptized (btscelebs.com)
- The Bible “Beginnings” Real Verse: Abraham Inherits (btscelebs.com)
- The Bible “Homeland” Real Verse: The Secret to Samson’s Strength (btscelebs.com)