Recent BTSCelebs Articles
- BTSCelebs to Review Carla Laureano's "Under Scottish Stars" wp.me/p1k4K6-3Qc #books #reviews #fiction #contemporary #romance 2 days ago
- btscelebs.com/2020/03/26/mar… 2 days ago
- Cute Instagram updates from #KimHyunJoong - instagram.com/p/B-EqumAn-xf/ instagram.com/p/B-JdMCmnqEl/ 2 days ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=FjyRta… 2 days ago
- RT @official_KHJ87: 사랑합니다 나의 가족들 ,그리고 어머니의 60번째 생신을 진심으로 축하드립니다 항상 지금처럼만 건강하세요 ❤️ instagram.com/p/B-MyA0fDOaV/… 2 days ago
- #KimHyunJoong is having fun on #Instagram! instagram.com/p/B-EqumAn-xf/ 5 days ago
- Don't forget to read all of BTSCelebs' articles about #KimHyunJoong - btscelebs.com/?s=kim+hyun+jo… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: American Idol
Happy Belated Birthday!
[American Idol Reunion] Ace Young and Wife, Melinda Doolittle and Mandisa Pose for BTS Theatre Photo
Today, American Idol alumni, Ace Young, Diana Degarmo Young, Melinda Doolittle and Mandisa, gathered backstage at a Franklin, TN theatre. Mandisa posted the happy photo on her Instagram along with some live performance clips of her fellow AI members. Check … Continue reading
Jordin Sparks has been rejoicing for a decade! Today, the Season 6 winner of American Idol basked in the moment that kicked off her career years ago. She shared her unforgettable “Idol” moment with this message on social media today: … Continue reading
Talented singer Spencer Lloyd got his first celeb fangirl when Jennifer Lopez gushed about him on Season 13 of “American Idol”. Since then, he has continued to grow his fanbase with the purpose of drawing people closer to God. Spencer … Continue reading
Two heavenly voices you have to hear to believe. Former American Idol contestants Mandisa and Elliott Yamin have come a long way since their AI days. Mandisa embarked on a successful music career in the CCM industry (and is now … Continue reading
Candice Glover tweets, “Happy to announce that I’ll be starring as Sharmaine in the stage play entitled “Transition” in Columbus, Ohio on May 30!!!!!” All rights to the image and quote belongs to Candice Glover.