Recent BTSCelebs Articles
- RT @arirangradio: 🧡September 26 Sound K (1PM) #Luminous #루미너스 Super K-Pop (4PM) #Q6IX #큐빅스 Radio’n Us (8PM) #MINDU #마인드유 💚September 28 Su… 16 hours ago
- Today’s Role Models: 8 #KPop Idols Who Debuted Very Young soompi.com/article/154524… #taemin #somi #nct 16 hours ago
- RT @official_KHJ87: 私の席に戻りました。 https://t.co/7uIR0oJqi5 1 day ago
- KHJ’s update about world tour- instagram.com/p/Ci9UyNztGeL/… 1 day ago
- RT @official_KHJ87: 2022 TOKYO もう一度始めよう https://t.co/4DbemM5Cgc 1 day ago
- RT @official_KHJ87: 待ってくれてありがとう。 https://t.co/y15BULJvkS 1 day ago
- RT @allkpop: #HaJungWoo, #JooJiHoon, #SHINee's #Minho, and #YeoJinGoo reportedly filming travel show in New Zealand allkpop.com/article/2022/0…… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: romance
This February, Francine Rivers, the bestselling author behind “Redeeming Love”, releases another historical romance titled “The Lady’s Mine”. In this new tale, outspoken Kathryn Walsh is a suffragette who gets forced out of her family home due to her disobedient … Continue reading
In a couple of weeks, BTSCelebs will be publishing a complete review of “A Wish Book Christmas“. For the remainder of the fall, the “Letting God Be Enough: Why Striving Keeps You Stuck and How Surrender Sets You Free” and … Continue reading
In August, the complex and beautiful story of “Provenance” officially releases! In Carla Laureano’s newest release, we follow the story of a single California girl named Kendall Green.
Yesterday, Caitie Hurst announced that she was engaged to longtime boyfriend Parker Beasley. The happy news was shared via social media, and you can see their joyful moment through the photos below. Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. Beasley! … Continue reading
This Spring, author Courtney Walsh takes readers back to Nantucket for the experience of a lifetime.
Happy New Year! BTSCelebs is kicking off 2021 with an all new book review. Courtney Walsh‘s “Is It Any Wonder” is the first one of the year. I’m currently on chapter 11 of the contemporary romance all about a young … Continue reading
Just days before Christmas, the Preachers’ Daughters alum said “Yes” to her loving boyfriend’s marriage proposal. A quaint rustic atmosphere appeared to be where the special moment happened between Kolby and Andrew on December 19th. See Kolby Koloff’s official engagement … Continue reading
Scotland is absolutely breathtaking in “Then Came You”.
Puppy love and fast food are the highlights of this “Pride and Prejudice” retelling.
Did you love “I Can Only Imagine” and “Grace Unplugged’? If so, I guarantee you will love “The Plans We Made”. The best elements from both movies is combined to bring us an all new tale. Last month, authors Kathryn … Continue reading