- BTSCelebs to Review Erica Wiggenhorn’s “Letting God Be Enough” + Francine Rivers’ “The Lady’s Mine”
- Four Global Dancers Join The Joffrey Ballet For The 2021-2022 Season
- [Interview] Erica Wiggenhorn: “There Is Always Hope”
- BTSCelebs To Review Lynn Austin’s “The Wish Book Christmas”
- “The 7 Churches of Revelation: Times of Fire” Releasing In Theaters For A Limited Engagement
Recent BTSCelebs Articles
- #Sunday 2 Timothy 1:7 - NKJV biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… 1 day ago
- #Mood youtu.be/N8WK9HmF53w 1 day ago
- RT @arirangworld: Invited Guests on Arirang Radio 🧡Sep 20 Music Access (2PM, KST) #MEGAMAX #메가맥스 Super K-Pop (4PM KST) #W24 Sound K (8PM… 3 days ago
- BTSCelebs to Review Erica Wiggenhorn's "Letting God Be Enough" + Francine Rivers' "The Lady's Mine"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- SuperM 'We DO' Virtual Concert & Fan Meet | Highlights youtu.be/QGuhhdLZT4E via @YouTube 3 days ago
- RT @arirangworld: #OMEGA_X's 'WHAT'S GOIN' ON'🛸 (Acappella Ver.) Go check radio episode right now! 👉👉 youtu.be/O4DCTkBdIOg https://t.co… 3 days ago
- RT @allkpop: 2AM to reportedly make a comeback after 7 years allkpop.com/article/2021/0… https://t.co/dzZCXyUTvb 3 days ago
Tag Archives: romance
In a couple of weeks, BTSCelebs will be publishing a complete review of “A Wish Book Christmas“. For the remainder of the fall, the “Letting God Be Enough: Why Striving Keeps You Stuck and How Surrender Sets You Free” and … Continue reading
In August, the complex and beautiful story of “Provenance” officially releases! In Carla Laureano’s newest release, we follow the story of a single California girl named Kendall Green.
Yesterday, Caitie Hurst announced that she was engaged to longtime boyfriend Parker Beasley. The happy news was shared via social media, and you can see their joyful moment through the photos below. Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. Beasley! … Continue reading
This Spring, author Courtney Walsh takes readers back to Nantucket for the experience of a lifetime.
Happy New Year! BTSCelebs is kicking off 2021 with an all new book review. Courtney Walsh‘s “Is It Any Wonder” is the first one of the year. I’m currently on chapter 11 of the contemporary romance all about a young … Continue reading
Just days before Christmas, the Preachers’ Daughters alum said “Yes” to her loving boyfriend’s marriage proposal. A quaint rustic atmosphere appeared to be where the special moment happened between Kolby and Andrew on December 19th. See Kolby Koloff’s official engagement … Continue reading
Scotland is absolutely breathtaking in “Then Came You”.
Puppy love and fast food are the highlights of this “Pride and Prejudice” retelling.
Did you love “I Can Only Imagine” and “Grace Unplugged’? If so, I guarantee you will love “The Plans We Made”. The best elements from both movies is combined to bring us an all new tale. Last month, authors Kathryn … Continue reading
I rarely read a book twice, but the books on this list were very tempting. Whether it be the story, descriptive scenery or even the food, there was something about each book here that I’ll never forget. If you want … Continue reading