Recent BTSCelebs Articles
- youtube.com/watch?v=Zu61UX… 3 hours ago
- Enjoy BTSCelebs' articles about #OMEGA_X all over again - btscelebs.com/tag/omega-x/ 1 day ago
- RT @OmegaX_official: OMEGA X 1st MINI ALBUM 'VAMOS' CONCEPT CLIP #01 HANGYEOM 🔗 youtu.be/S6HL9tg0B48 🔗 vlive.tv/video/252302 2021.… 1 day ago
- RT @OmegaX_official: OMEGA X 1st MINI ALBUM 'VAMOS' CONCEPT CLIP #02 XEN 🔗 youtu.be/-atf5XC5KR0 🔗 vlive.tv/video/252414 2021. 06. 3… 1 day ago
- RT @allkpop: SHINee's Taemin spotted in first military photo allkpop.com/article/2021/0… https://t.co/OjYKnJbFxv 1 day ago
- RT @allkpop: Yoo Sung Eun & Geeks' Louie share beautiful photos ahead of wedding allkpop.com/article/2021/0… https://t.co/PoO2vcVIzS 1 day ago
- #Sunday - Acts 4: 32-35 biblegateway.com/passage/?searc… #Sundayvibes #SundayFunday 3 days ago
Tag Archives: romance
In August, the complex and beautiful story of “Provenance” officially releases! In Carla Laureano’s newest release, we follow the story of a single California girl named Kendall Green.
Yesterday, Caitie Hurst announced that she was engaged to longtime boyfriend Parker Beasley. The happy news was shared via social media, and you can see their joyful moment through the photos below. Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. Beasley! … Continue reading
This Spring, author Courtney Walsh takes readers back to Nantucket for the experience of a lifetime.
Happy New Year! BTSCelebs is kicking off 2021 with an all new book review. Courtney Walsh‘s “Is It Any Wonder” is the first one of the year. I’m currently on chapter 11 of the contemporary romance all about a young … Continue reading
Just days before Christmas, the Preachers’ Daughters alum said “Yes” to her loving boyfriend’s marriage proposal. A quaint rustic atmosphere appeared to be where the special moment happened between Kolby and Andrew on December 19th. See Kolby Koloff’s official engagement … Continue reading
Scotland is absolutely breathtaking in “Then Came You”.
Puppy love and fast food are the highlights of this “Pride and Prejudice” retelling.
Did you love “I Can Only Imagine” and “Grace Unplugged’? If so, I guarantee you will love “The Plans We Made”. The best elements from both movies is combined to bring us an all new tale. Last month, authors Kathryn … Continue reading
I rarely read a book twice, but the books on this list were very tempting. Whether it be the story, descriptive scenery or even the food, there was something about each book here that I’ll never forget. If you want … Continue reading
“The tragedy that had threatened their lives had drawn them together.” Diann Mills’ upcoming novel “Airborne” is placed under the categories fiction, romance and suspense and it delivers each one effortlessly. From the first chapter, readers are instantly transported to … Continue reading