- Disney+ Releases Will Smith Special This Month
- [Interview] Cirque du Soleil’s Samuel Moore: In ‘Twas the Night Before, We Are Guiding Isabella Into This Magical World
- [Interview] Dancer Aiden Moss: The Nutcracker Prince Is Leadership
- [Interview] 5 Questions With Jonathan Bingham
- [Opinion] My Favorite Arirang Kpoppin’ Shows Of The Season
Recent BTSCelebs Articles
- For those interested in joining, here is info about KHJ's official fan club - youtube.com/post/Ugkx1bc9g… 1 day ago
- [SUB] ’I AM SOMI : XOXO’ EP.03 MBTI 과몰입 ENFP의 일상⎜DAILY ENFP MOMENTS youtu.be/R18z4DYZ4aQ via @YouTube 1 day ago
- RT @somi_official_: JEON SOMI X 네이버 OUT NOW BEHIND THE SCENES! 더 많은 사진은 팬카페를 통해 확인해주세요! ▶ bit.ly/3Icm8RW #JEONSOMI #전소미 #JEONSOM… 1 day ago
- Disney+ Releases Will Smith Special This Month btscelebs.com/2021/12/06/dis… #WelcomeToEarthSeries @DisneyPlus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @BamBam1A Congrats! 5 days ago
- RT @BamBam1A: IGOT7 we made it🏆🏆 https://t.co/bGCHo2vIKK 5 days ago
- youtu.be/R8m2aaPGSFc 5 days ago
Tag Archives: romance
This February, Francine Rivers, the bestselling author behind “Redeeming Love”, releases another historical romance titled “The Lady’s Mine”. In this new tale, outspoken Kathryn Walsh is a suffragette who gets forced out of her family home due to her disobedient … Continue reading
In a couple of weeks, BTSCelebs will be publishing a complete review of “A Wish Book Christmas“. For the remainder of the fall, the “Letting God Be Enough: Why Striving Keeps You Stuck and How Surrender Sets You Free” and … Continue reading
In August, the complex and beautiful story of “Provenance” officially releases! In Carla Laureano’s newest release, we follow the story of a single California girl named Kendall Green.
Yesterday, Caitie Hurst announced that she was engaged to longtime boyfriend Parker Beasley. The happy news was shared via social media, and you can see their joyful moment through the photos below. Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. Beasley! … Continue reading
This Spring, author Courtney Walsh takes readers back to Nantucket for the experience of a lifetime.
Happy New Year! BTSCelebs is kicking off 2021 with an all new book review. Courtney Walsh‘s “Is It Any Wonder” is the first one of the year. I’m currently on chapter 11 of the contemporary romance all about a young … Continue reading
Just days before Christmas, the Preachers’ Daughters alum said “Yes” to her loving boyfriend’s marriage proposal. A quaint rustic atmosphere appeared to be where the special moment happened between Kolby and Andrew on December 19th. See Kolby Koloff’s official engagement … Continue reading
Scotland is absolutely breathtaking in “Then Came You”.
Puppy love and fast food are the highlights of this “Pride and Prejudice” retelling.
Did you love “I Can Only Imagine” and “Grace Unplugged’? If so, I guarantee you will love “The Plans We Made”. The best elements from both movies is combined to bring us an all new tale. Last month, authors Kathryn … Continue reading